Topics-

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Your discussion assignment got me thinking...

Why do younger generations just not care?

I wish I knew the answer, but for many it varies. Some love to do work and learn and fill life with experience, others would much rather spend their days in front of a computer screen playing world of warcraft or some wizardry nonsense such as that. It's kind of shame to look over my recent life style change and well, all I ever do is watch VHS movies & play grand theft auto III I just like to be alone because my friends lately rather bug me, or get too clingy. I still do my assignments but I just don't really care to do much! But when I lay down at night is when I really start thinking, I will never get this day back. I have wasted an entire day of my life. I can never take it back, when I am older I will be begging for a few days more, wishing I would've lived life to the fullest while I could have. But no, I am here, on facebook, tumblr, or Gaiaonline. Doing nothing but wasting hours at a time for virtual items and things of that sort. I still take walks but... this is such an odd subject as I'm writing I'm evaluating my life. What it is, what it was, what it is to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment