Topics-

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My chinese class.

I don't understand! Not the language, but how idiotic and whiny teenagers are. They constantly complain about the teacher, how 'hard' the assignments are, how strict she is on us, etc. When really she's an amazing teacher and has done nothing that every other teacher doesn't do! If you slack off in her class of course she's going to push you a little harder. If you're a good student like me who does their work and doesn't give her attitude she will treat you with the respect that you treat her back. It bugs me so much when the kids laugh when she pronounces something wrong in English, they act like we can speak Chinese fluently! Or how they complain about the assignments, they mainly consist of drawing and doing characters, so what? If you can't man up and actually do something for once in your life switch out! But I have never met a more disrespectful student in my life until I met Mr.Lillywhites [I'm not sure if that's how you spell it, I've never had him as a teacher.] daughter. I'm pretty content that she moved out, I felt bad for the Chinese teacher constantly having to put up with her. You don't just treat teachers like nothing, you give them respect. You'd think she, especially, should know since I'm hoping she respects her dad. Chinese is actually a really interesting class and I'm learning much more this year than I was last year. The only thing I learned how to say last year was xiao mao or small cat, of course I learned that. I'm a cat person, I won't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment