Topics-

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I watched Ghost Busters the other day.

Since then, I have not been able to get that dang theme song out of my head.
"Who you gunna call? GHOST BUSTERS!" gah! I've made this my new Halloween tradition [it probably would've been last year too if I had the vhs and my vhs player] these things are basically my life. I spend a lot of time watching my vhs's now, I love watching movies from my childhood! Example: Bambi , The Aristocrats, The Lion King, etc. Though it makes me feel old it fills me with happiness. Yesterday I finished "The Terminator" Such a great movie! I can't wait to watch the second one tonight, and maybe squeeze in some starwars(: I'm pretty upset, I don't think they made the third Star Wars (Revenge of the Sith) On vhs :\ I'm pretty stuck to original things, or older things you could say. Thus the reason I am so happy I have a vhs player, also the reason I'm getting a super nintendo for Christmas(: I think 'Revenge of the Sith) Only came out on dvd! Which is strange because I have I & II on vhs though they are the newer versions. I even have the special edition Star Wars trilogy, jealous? I would be. What kind of movies were in your childhood Thompson? [You can comment on this so if you have time feel free to recommend some vhs movies I should get(:]
Click here to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment