Topics-

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What's the difference?

What makes a person ugly? Is anyone truly ugly? Or has society made it so perfection is nearly impossible for most; so we settle with how we look. The vision for girls to be pretty is utterly ridiculous. Super skinny, super tall, perfect hair, big eyes, little noses. I wonder who came up with all this, the image of being perfection. When in reality, imperfections truly make the person they are. You know someone by their mole, or their body shape etc. If we all lived and looked alike in this perfect setting you wouldn't be able to tell one person from another, we'd all be skinny and tall with nice features, guys would be ripped with perfect bone structures and so forth. To have to live up to such bland expectations is unfair, don't you think? What makes someone beautiful? Or handsome? Is it the fact that they have perfect skin or eyes? Or the perfect jaw bones and faces? No. It's what makes them, them. My friend, Marley, is beautiful because of her freckles and slight imperfections. My friend Kyra is beautiful because she has a beautiful figure and face! But none of the people I know are perfect, everyone has flaws. Weather they're slight or noticeable. I'm beautiful because my nose has a bump, just like almost all of my dads side. I'm beautiful even with this imperfection. I wish girls or boys would see it in my perspective which is what I have written above. Imperfections make the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment