Topics-

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Am I shallow? The powers of money.

I think money can buy you happiness! I mean if for example you were like me and was completely in love with Pink Floyd and you got enough money to have a scientist build a time machine and have you go back in time to see their concerts, and Woodstock, etc. you would be beyond happy! If you could go to every concert you ever wanted to, every event, etc. you'd probably be the happiest person on earth! I know some guys that make money like it's nothing [they're like 18-19] and they could not be happier they always have a smile on their face with all their new clothes. If I had all the money in the world you'd bet I'd be the happiest person ever! Being a girl I would shop till I literally dropped from fatigue and went all around the world. Money, I think, can indeed buy you happiness. It could also buy others happiness! If I had endless money I would donate millions to homeless shelters, foundations, and the starving people in Africa. Money is a wonderful thing! I know I'm not the only one who thinks this, I may be shallow on this subject but I'm not materialistic I just think it would be nice to have nice things instead of shopping at thrift stores for once, you know? If I had all the money in the world the first place I would travel to Austria, such a beautiful place it is! Surrounded in lakes, old European styled houses, luscious grasses and forests, beautiful mountains and so forth. My dream is to go there some day and if I had endless money that would be the place where you'd find me almost immediately after being granted with this awesome wish. [I apologize for switching subjects sometimes my mind wonders]

1 comment:

  1. As a matter a fact almost all my backgrounds on my computer are different pictures of Austria(:

    ReplyDelete