Topics-

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dreams

Once I had a dream, in which I can't remember where something traumatizing happened too me, that would forever change my life [Or at least my life in my dream.] The odd thing is, is that the only thing I remember was that it was about shallow puddles of water and me stepping in it. I don't even remember the meaning of the dream or the dream itself except that little detail. Now whenever I see a shallow pool of water or puddle after a rain shower I cringe and will do everything I can to not step in it or go near it. I wonder if this dream had meaning? If it was trying to save me from something? I can't imagine what it could be but you never know, there are plenty of theory's out there that say dreaming [sometimes] is in fact signs or warning of future events.
" A dream has the power to unify the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into your own self and a means for self-exploration. In understanding your dreams, you will gain a better understanding and discovery of your true self. So stay awhile -- explore, discover, have fun, make friends, and find out what's in YOUR dream?! -http://www.dreammoods.com "

No comments:

Post a Comment