Topics-

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Deep thoughts.

Curiosity, such a dangerous and crazy thing. Would you ever pass me and think about my life? Or that you'll never see me again? I get into very deep thought about this. The person you just bumped into in the grocery store could have just met someone on Eharmony and they will soon get married. The person you've seen at a few of your friends weddings wife is pregnant and he is unprepared. The shoes that she wore today and that boy / girl complimented will soon fall in love. Why do we hate and judge people when we don't know what they're going through? I used too but I realize some people could have it really bad and my thoughts didn't help them in the slightest bit. I think about this often, perhaps too often. Some people get into deep thought about other things. But I put myself in their shoes. You would never know walking past me in the hallways that my parents are getting divorced, and quiet frankly I'm a wreck! They would never know what it's like too be me. I will never know what it's like too be them.

-Dear Mr.Thompson
I wish to make a series of blogs that will add up to the required blog amounts. I'm not fond of sticking to one subject for a while. I like to spread things out and spread my opinions to a wide range.

No comments:

Post a Comment