Topics-

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Well... Today was rather irregular.

I helped my mom move into her new apartment because my parent's are newly separated. I can tell it's going to be a rather sad next couple of weeks due to these sudden changes in our lives but things have to get better sometime. The furniture moving was rather difficult, as it should be, considering she lives on the top floor. This apartment complex has a pool, a clubhouse (complete with the biggest flat screen TV I have ever seen in my life), a gym, etc. I'm really excited to finally be able to have a pool to go to. Aspen and I are going to hit that gym up like every day this summer to get ready for being in High school. Life is changing rather fast these days, I can only hope it's for the better. So, you read about my kitten Izzy in one of my previous blogs, correct? Well, we put one cat with Jim and one with my mom. Izzy, of course had to go to my mom, so we had to move her along with our furniture. I just got done moving this cat into her new home about 20 minutes ago, she was pretty good after the initial shock of being outside ( considering she hasn't been outside since she was a few weeks old ) for the first time in a while. I'm pretty proud of her she did really good, the scary part is that she's a pretty squirmy cat. We don't want to loose her so my grip as I got out of the car was on her like white on rice. She was so cute when we were in the car, I think she likes me a little more now because she knows she can trust me, I was calming her down and kissing her forehead the whole ride here. She's not to fond of Jim and my sister Rachel because of their cruel playful attitudes / annoying high pitched voices, so she was much happier with only my mom and I in the car. It's going to take sometime for her to adapt to this new environment, but I think she'll do pretty good. When we first put her on the ground of our new apartment she started meowing, it basically broke my heart. All she knows is my other house and I doubt she'll ever see it again, I just hope she's happier here knowing she wont have to see Jim anymore. But her best friend / foe Simon I'm sure will miss her, as she will miss him. The thought of them not seeing each other anymore, being forced out of each others life's makes me incredibly sad. I'm excited to start this new part of my life. One of the only things occupying my mind are my soon to be permit, super Nintendo game system, and loads of money from my soon to be summer job.  What am I going to do with my extensive amounts of cash, you ask? Clothes, nerdy things, and food.

Goodnight,
P.S
I was wondering why there isn't a discussion board topic for this week, it's supposed to be up but I'm not seeing one?

No comments:

Post a Comment