Topics-

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just a bunch of crazy nonsense.

You ABSOLUTELY should not be able to pass high school without knowing the difference between your / you're or their / there / they're and words that sound the same but are slightly varied with different uses. I mean come on seriously? On facebook I have to constantly correct people ( most of which must I say are in high school ) on such simple things that I think we learned in what, 4th grade? All I can really do whenever I correct these kids is shake my head. A majority of time when I do so they get mad at me, they'll wish they listened to my grammatical advice in knowing how to spell things like that when they're filling out a job application or something important and don't get anywhere in life. Harsh? I don't think so, how old are we? Old enough to know the difference between your & you're. Whenever people comment on my pictures and say 'your pretty' it makes me shiver, it's like.. my WHAT is pretty. It's a possessive word you retards. That's about as far as I can drag that subject, I've probably brought that up a few times but you know what? That is probably one of my biggest pet peeves besides when people start singing in public ( when you're not at a concert / musical performance / try out / whatever ). When people just start singing their hearts out in for example, the hallway. It's just like Shut the heck up the last thing I want to hear is you on this lovely morning. I basically spend my weekends watching the History Channel, now. I feel like such a loser, I used to go out and do crazy rebellious teenager things in 8th grade. My social life now has shrived up to little to none of what it used to be, I blame this on me being so focused with school & family stress. Speaking of family... I am so happy right now, I'm staying at my moms apartment this week NO MORE JIM (Unfortunately my father...)! I'm going to hopefully get a gym pass tomorrow, they're pretty expensive but they're on a sale right now. Going to hopefully help my self esteem, it could really use a boost. I won't lie, I think these 500 word blogs are actually starting to get rather difficult, I'm running out of topics and things to write about. It's getting late and I should probably get off soon which is why I don't feel like reading an article to inspire me on things to write about. I suppose I will discuss my love for vintage / antique things. It doesn't matter what they are, knowing they are apart of history or relics of items only made in that time period fill me with awe. I have a barbie ballet box from 1966, it's pink. I looked it up on Google, Ebay, Etsy, and a few more sites but there was no other box in pink. They came in white, black, blue, and red. I'm guessing the pink one I own is incredibly incredibly rare. It gives me great pride in owning it, I will never sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment