Topics-

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's slowly becoming harder and harder to find things to write about on this...

I think we all have a secret nerdy pleasure... right? Mine would have to be the fact that whenever I see something on this history channel ( that isn't any of their new ridiculous non-history things like alligator hunting or something to do with swamps or logs... ) I have to watch it! I love learning new things through the videos, it's always so interesting to learn about what's beyond this state, this country, this earth. I was just watching a documentary on how stars explode, the aftermath when it does happen, which types the stars are, how you can depict how bright they are by examining the star, etc. Things like that are just so interesting! When I tell some people that I do enjoy the history channel usually the response is " You're such a nerd, Lexi. " And I have come to realize that I am a nerd. But not only am I nerd, I have nerd pride! I spend my weekends watching Starwars and History Channel. I HAVE NO SHAME! If you asked me if I would rather have $100 to go to clothes or video games I would choose video games in a heart beat. Yeah, I'm not like most girls.
Note: I am extremely excited for when I get a job at lagoon this summer because I will hopefully have 3-4 old school game systems by the end of this year.
That is leading to a change of subject... starting... meow.
I'm growing up pretty fast, it's pretty awesome but I'm also very nervous to go into High School. I'm just going to attempt and do next year what I did this year, stay out of ridiculous high school drama. I'm not sure if this is possible because all my friends in high school say that there's always stuff going down. Whether that be fights, gossip, and all that other really unnecessary bull that teenagers love to start. I'm much more mature than a majority of my friends, I'm pretty proud of myself this year. Haven't been in the office once! Last year I was such a trouble maker you wouldn't believe it. Last year I also lived a care free life, and now that I have to worry about my grades constantly I have way too much stress. I barely know how to manage it because in the past few years I haven't cared about my grades in the slightest bit. I'm beating the odds of how good I thought I'd do though, I haven't got good grades since I was in like 5th grade. This last term I got nothing below a B grade. I've been considering graduating early or getting all my credits some what early in case I don't want to attend the last year of high school and want to travel,start looking for apartments somewhere, or enroll in a college. I won't have to think about this too much now, but I'm guessing when it does it will hit me like a brick.
So many decisions, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment