Topics-

Monday, May 7, 2012

I will start writing a poem and we'll see how this ends...

Hi my name is lexi and I really love apples.

I eat them every day, I'd even eat them on my waffles.

I tried that in foods once, it tasted pretty nasty,

but I bet I could find a way to make them tasty.

My friends always joke around about how I have apples every morning and every day after school,

I say it's because I'm just too cool.

Too cool for school that is,

Hi my name is lexi and I really love apples.

I would almost change my name to miss apple.

Wouldn't that be insane if there was an apple that was purple?

It would truly blow my mind, the thought is just plain crazy!

Now on a totally different subject,

Hi my name is lexi and I really like watermelon.

If all you ate was this melon, you'd probably look like a skeleton!

I reckon, all that watermelon I be eatin'

has got all my taste buds recedin'

I just eat it too dang much.

Then all of a sudden it was like a strange BANG, I realized maybe I liked cake more so than apples and watermelon!

Cake, what a wonderful creation.

Filling the empty stomachs of the fatties around our nation,

we will not ration the world would go crazy without cake.

Wake n bake it's just what I do,

I bake a cake everyday before I go to schoo'.

Chocolate cake, vanilla cake, swirly cake, strawberry, or even a confetti cake.

I'd eat it in a lake,

in a guy named blake,

on top of a  freight,

bouncing on eight trains,

I eat cake just about anywhere.

Heck, I'll even wear the dang dessert if you want me to.

Actually you know whats even better than cake, watermelon, and apples?

Brownies.

Brownies, far as the eye can see.

A truly breath taking land awaiting me,

Oh how free I would feel in such a beautiful place, filled with brownie goodness.

We would go together like pickles and ice cream, pizza and Americans, dirt and plants, teddy bears and a new born child!

This poem is getting pretty lame,

maybe then I'll see the fame,

I have about as much poetic talent as Rebecca Black,

maybe I'll just go back to doing my homework as good children do.

Actually, I think I'll stay a bit longer, you know why?

This is my homework, or some of it.

I spy with my little eye about 80 words to go.

You haters can't match my flow! (hehe)

RANDOM RHYMING TIME OH YEAH!

cat hat flat mat scat flap frappe latte clone scone brown clown crown gown bow flow slow fro yo cool school tool duel fruit scoot boogey orangey catastrophe loop boop goop coup coop rope mope vote mote wont

Back to the poem session, children!
Well I am just about to bid you adieu,
But the lid on this creative mind is just about to explode,
I'm not in one of those motivated moods,
oh how can I be so crude?


-505 words

No comments:

Post a Comment