Topics-

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Das Energi

So I'm on here right? I decided to click the 'next blog' button to see what would pop up.THIS came up and all I could think was wow... look at that awful grammar. It's like there's no hope anymore I know few people who actually care how they spell. I get b____tched at all the time on facebook for correcting others it's like I'm sorry you're a total idiot I'm trying to help you so maybe if you ever get a job you won't look like the idiot you are on your reseme when you can't spell things right. People these days... I've corrected 2 honors english students on their you're / yours (not sure if I've mentioned that before but I'll do it again!). So sad... In other news I'm going to a rave this saturday. If you're not sure what a rave here's the definition: "Rave, rave dance, and rave party are parties that originated mostly from acid house parties, which featured fast-paced electronic music and light shows. At these parties people dance and socialize to dance music played by disc jockeys (dj's) and occasionally live performers. The genres of electronic dance music played include house, trance, psytrance, techno, dubstep, jungle, jungle techno, drum and bass, UK Hardcore, Hardcore techno, Happy hardcore, breakbeat, hardstyle and many others with the accompaniment of laser light shows, projected images, paint, glowsticks and smoke machines." So basically a gathering of people dancing and having a blast to techno music, like a concert but x290384 better in my opinion. Everyone is so happy there. Raves have bad reputations though, everyone thinks that nearly all the people there are on ecstacy or some type of drug. That's not even the case, yeah sure there are a few that do that stuff at raves but that happens everywhere. For all you know your neighbor could be rolling right now (doing ecstacy). I for one would never do these drugs but others enjoy experiencing the trip it gives and I don't have a problem with people who do. I'm really excited though and the date pretty coincidental since it's a day off exactly one year since I went to the last (and only) rave on May 27th.  It was the best day of my life hands down and I hope Das Energi is just as dope and tops last years.

No comments:

Post a Comment