Topics-

Thursday, March 29, 2012

late post, merp.

I keep forgetting to get on here, sorry! I don't know why but blogger doesn't work at Jim's house (my dad). I call them by their names, just so you know. One of the most irritating things in the whole world to me is when I correct people and they say 'we're not in English class'. What they just told me is that they're absolute dumb-butt's when they leave that class. I don't see why it is SO difficult for them to realize that proper grammar and spelling should be used even after you leave the classroom. What happens when they graduate high school, eh? No more english class, does that mean that our future generation is going to be even MORE stupid? If only I had a time machine, I'd go back to the good ol' 60's. When metal wasn't scrawny emo kids screaming god knows what into a microphone, wearing all black, skinny as heck, etc. When metal was with guys that had amazing hair, all the ladies, muscles, and true talent. I think you of all people wouldn't definitaly agree with this statement, if you've seen the new 'metal' bands they have now days. I've just about lost track of how many times I have complained about this generation, but I just can't stop. It's just too horrid for me to stop talking about, I swear if it ever gets any worse I'm going to get all the top scientists in the world and a group of asians to build me a back to the future car. That would be sweet. Back to the future is one of my favorite movies. My brain is temporarily not working, MERP. So you've seen me use merp before, yes? Yes. I will tell you what 'merp' means. It is just kind of like 'eh'. Example: "Want to go out for dinner?" "eh" but in my case, I would say  "merp". It's rather fun to say, actually. On another subject not so similar to this one, I really wish I would've taken computer tech this year. Now, I have to take it in high school in which I've heard is much harder. Good thing I type like my life depends on it, my family sometimes thinks I just run my whole arms across the keyboard when in reality I'm typing. This is really just one big pointless blog, sorry you have to read this. I'm going to get to 499 words simply to make a blog that just says merp.(: I'm pretty scared to go into highschool, I'm not sure if you saw my post on the forum but I am simply horrified of the thought of leaving this school. There are so many things that make me not like this school but I know every place and in high school it's like fairfield times a million, I feel like a little sevie again. Some kid tried spell correcting me yesterday on my own spell correcting status, funny because I made him look stupid because nothing was wrong with my post to begin with! Teenagers and their smart-butt personalities, got to love 'em. (Sarcasm to the maximum) The whole 499 word thing didn't end up working out for me, oh well.

1 comment: