Topics-

Monday, February 13, 2012

Growing up -late-

A personal reflection on how much I've grown up since last year.
Alright so when I was in 7th and 8th grade I was the most immature poser who probably ever lived. I judged everyone and didn't care if what I said hurt people's feelings, I talked a bunch of crap over facebook, I had tons of drama, and things of that nature. I used to get in cat fights with girls all the time. I developed a good characteristic about myself last year though, I've learned to handle my own and deal with my problems one on one in real life. I know this is something you should already know but you would be surprised how many people ( my friends, they're pretty aggressive.) Get all their friends to gang up on someone to go beat them up or something. It's like all you guys are freaking pansy's you should be able to handle your own situation by yourself. This generation I swear to god... Any ways back to me judging others, I'd randomly walk past girls and just start gagging, laughing, etc. I look back on that now and I can't even understand why, I think it's because I've had something traumatic happen to me in the past 6 months and I get really deep into thought sometimes. I'd walk down the hallways and think ' None of these people know what I'm going through, they probably just think I lead a normal life.' which is basically the complete opposite of what I was living for roughly 6 or so months. I gained more respect for my school mates, I don't know them, they don't know me, I can't judge them unless I've lived a life time in their shoes. No one lives a normal life, everyone is struggling with something constantly and now since I've grown up and matured dramatically I am strongly against judging others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment